The most effective non-drug treatment to reduce pain as well as to improve joint movement in osteoarthritis is regular exercise. While one can take the assistance of supreme cannabis to curb the pain, exercise is crucial for people with osteoarthritis. It increases strength and flexibility, reduces joint pain, and helps combat fatigue.
While you may worry that exercising with osteoarthritis could harm your joints and aggravate pain, it is found that people can and should exercise when they have osteoarthritis.
Why exercise is vital
Exercise can help you improve your health and fitness without hurting your joints-
- Strengthen the muscles around your joints
- Help you maintain bone strength
- Give you more energy to get through the day
- Help you control your weight
- Enhance your quality of life
- Improve your balance
Three kinds of exercise are important for people with osteoarthritis to maintain and improve your ability to move and function. It is always better to exercise under expert guidance, and it’s recommended to buy sarms as a supplemental source of energy.
- Flexibility: Is also known as range of motion, it relieves stiffness and increases your ability to move your joints through the full range of motion. These gentle stretching exercises include movements such as raising your arms over your head or rolling your shoulders forward and backward. Every day regular exercise can help maintain and even improve the flexibility in your joints.
- Aerobic: These exercises help in reducing fatigue, give you more stamina and energy, strengthen your heart and lungs. The aerobic exercise also helps control your weight by increasing the amount of calories your body uses, improves your mood and also help you sleep better. The aerobic exercises like walking, bicycling, swimming and using an elliptical machine are easier to perform when you have joint pain in osteoarthritis.
- Strengthening: Strengthening exercises help maintain and improve your muscle strength. Strong muscles can support and protect joints that are affected by arthritis. Weight training is an example of a strengthening exercise that can help you maintain or increase your muscle strength.
- Yoga: Using deep relaxation techniques, like Yoga Nidra, promotes a healthy immune system and helps reduce joint inflammation. Yoga benefits people with arthritis, and improves many physical and psychological symptoms. Recent scientific studies of people with various types of arthritis show that regular yoga practice can help reduce joint pain, improve joint flexibility and function and lower stress and tension to promote better sleep.
Dos and Don’ts:
- Choose low-impact exercises
- Incorporate strength and flexibility training
- Do warm up and cool down
- Wear comfortable supportive shoes
- Take medications as prescribed
- Feel the stretch right
- Go slowly and move gently
- Don’t rest too much
- Don’t overlook your weight
- Don’t engage in repetitive, high-impact exercises
Try out OSTOLIEF NUTRA
OSTOLIEF NUTRA is a rational combination of herbs and nutritional supplements which address both pathological factors of osteoarthritis viz. synovial inflammation and cartilage destruction.
OSTOLIEF NUTRA provides a synergy between nutritional supplement and herbal medicine and has anti-inflammatory, cartilage-protective action. It ensures faster, effective and sustained relief in osteoarthritis by significantly reducing pain, swelling, stiffness and tenderness. OSTOLIEF NUTRA is useful in osteoarthritis and improves joint and muscle strength.
So, follow these simple exercise tips to conquer osteoarthritis by strengthening your joint health naturally.