Do you know that someone who weighs at least 20 % more than the ideal weight is classified as overweight, and will die, on average, ten years earlier than someone of healthy weight. Obesity doubles your risk of dying prematurely from coronary heart disease or stroke and increases your risk of type 2 diabetes almost forty fold. Not only this, being overweight is also linked with high blood pressure, back pain, osteoarthritis, indigestion, constipation, sleep difficulties and much more.
Apart from this, the emotional effects of being overweight are just as harmful as the physical. It drains your confidence and self-esteem leading to anxiety and depression. And at work, obese people are assumed to be more lazy, less competent, less productive and less successful.
Weight is an issue at some point for most people – ourselves included. Keeping these adverse effects of obesity in mind, we all should focus on how to lose those extra kilos? Weight loss is not that easy until you change your lifestyle, behaviour and most importantly a change in attitude.
Here are some tips and Ayurvedic medicines for weight loss:
- Stay focused – Set right fitness goals with steady focus. Being over anxious is the catalyst for weight loss setbacks. Focus on the powerful incentive post weight loss i.e. to enjoy better health in long-run. Join class to get group support and it becomes easier to stay focused. Get family and friends onside by asking them to eat healthily with you.
- Maximize your metabolism – Drink plenty of water to maintain body functions. Even little dehydration slows down the metabolism. Keep your metabolism on its toes by making it work throughout the day. Go for 5-6 smaller meals eaten at regular intervals. Remember to eat breakfast as it’s the first meal to kick start the metabolism.
- Eat more protein and less junk- For most people, appetite is the main problem. And if you happen to be one of them, it’s time you read how does PhenQ work and also how it could benefit you. The digestive system has to work harder to turn protein into fuel the body needs. Include lean protein in diet to build lean muscle mass. A probiotics diarrhea diet would be apt to get acclimatized to, for the stomach, a vital organ, should be kept functioning.
- It helps burn more calories. Proteins can reduce hunger and appetite via several different mechanisms.
- Wake up and break those habits – Start your day with exercise and yoga. Do it regularly as it is essential to improve metabolism and to burn up that extra fat. This is best way to lose weight than any other weight loss pills. Aim for at least 30-60 minutes brisk walk. Exercise and yoga reset your fight and flight response back to rest and digest mode, as well as boost fat burning and trigger release of brain chemicals that suppress hunger.
- Spice up your life – Spices in diet are known to increase metabolic rate. Ginger, Cinnamon, Chilli peppers all have chemical compounds that raise the metabolism. Ayurvedic medicine for weight loss do have herbs and spices that help regulate metabolism, support fat burning and even reduces cravings. Herbs like Kokum, Green tea, Triphala, Guggul are proven for their fat burning properties and even regulating food cravings.
- Lighten your emotional load – This helps to keep your focus in the right place. Your emotions under control helps to take appropriate actions and keep you stick to the fitness mantra.
- Sleep well – Lack of sleep stimulates production of chemicals in the stomach to increase food cravings. So try to get 8 hours sleep to maintain healthy weight.
- Give a try to Ayurvedic medicine for weight loss – Obenyl Nutra is an ideal Ayurvedic weight loss supplement. It is combination of herb extracts and fat burning nutrients that help reduce weight naturally.
Benefits of Obenyl nutra –
- Induces and maintains weight loss
- Controls appetite, induces satiety (feeling of fullness) and reduces food cravings
- Improves fat utilization and prevents fat production and accumulation
- Supplements nutritional requirements of individuals to maintain necessary energy
So, stay focused to daily healthy tips and supplement yourself with weight loss supplement Obenyl Nutra.