Irritable bowel syndrome also known as IBS is one of the most common functional gastro-intestinal disorders, prevalent in people starting at the age of 35 to 50. It is a disorder of the intestines causing chronic intermittent constipation or diarrhoea with varying degrees of abdominal pain and discomfort.
Did you know?
- IBS is not a disease.
- IBS is not fatal.
- IBS is not contagious.
- IBS is not a psychological disorder.
- IBS is not caused by stress alone.
Diet tips for Irritable bowel syndrome cure
- Buttermilk along with asafoetida and rock-salt is considered light to digest and one of the best astringent agents that improves consistency of stool.
- Herbs such as ginger, cumin and fennel stimulate enzyme secretions and improve digestion, absorption and clearance from the digestive tract.
- Beans, cabbage and other foods containing fermentable carbohydrates should be reduced or eliminated from your daily diet.
- Indigestible foods like bread, cheese, red meat and raw foods must be avoided.
- Pomegranate is a preferred fruit for Irritable bowel syndrome cure. Reduce the intake of fruits like pumpkin gourd, papaya, jackfruit, fig, apple, pineapple and watermelon as they aggravate the condition.
- Lentils, coriander leaves and green gram soup are a healthy choice for IBS treatment.
Pointers to remember
- Use of warm water is highly recommended.
- Eliminate grains from your diet; they are the common culprits for food intolerance.
- Eat smaller meals more frequently during the day.
- Intake of buttermilk helps in restoring a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut.
- Avoid oily, spicy and fried foods.
- Isabgol is a good source of soluble fiber and increases bowel transit and relieves constipation.
- Adequate sleep and rest is necessary to attain a balanced mind-body and fight Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Drink at least six to eight glasses of water daily.
- Yoga and going for regular walks are helpful.
- Quit smoking and consumption of alcohol.
Here is how you can STOP- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
STOP-IBS is an Ayurvedic medicine that is clinically formulated with herbs like shunthi, kutaj, musta and brahmi that act as an excellent intestinal motility modulator. If you are looking to resolve digestive and bowel problems such as diarrhoea, constipation, abdominal pain and bloating, you’re in the right place. Order your pack of STOP-IBS, today! The best choice for IBS treatment.
Ayurvedic science helps you overcome the incapacitating problem of Irritable bowel syndrome, naturally and effectively. So are you ready to put a stop to your Irritable bowel syndrome with STOP-IBS tablets, and live a fuller and richer life again?