Ancient Wisdom with Modern Insights
Welcome!! To our blog page exclusively for Ayurvedic students.
Ayurveda is a vast subject to study. You will find yourself introduced to many new concepts, principles, and thoughts during your Ayurvedic course. Sometimes it can get tedious to be involved in details and lose sight of the bigger picture.
- Lets try keeping the bigger picture in the loop right from the start.
“Paediatrics and Child Health” by Mary Rudolph, a top textbook to study child health and care since 1897, published its 22nd edition in 2011. This medical textbook has always shown a wholesome approach to children’s health. In the latest edition of this book, Ayurveda is mentioned and described for child health.
This depicts that the importance of Ayurvedic principles in order to maintain good health has been accepted.
Across the globe, various countries are involving the knowledge of Ayurveda for the betterment of their health and living. With the global recognition of Ayurveda the demand of the knowledge of Ayurveda will see a steady rise.
Therefore during the student life of Ayurveda one must make complete use of the time to familiarize oneself with the principles and teachings of Ayurveda to the maximum.
Ayurveda is a whole new world for most students who come to study the course. There are a lot of new concepts to be introduced. The ideal way to familiarize oneself with Ayurveda and to understand the true spirit of it, the student needs explanations, illustrations and interactions with Ayurvedic experts in different ways.
Vyakhyan – Vi + Aa+ Khyan
- Vi – vividhaihi prakaraihi (In different ways)
- Aa – Shishyabodhotpattaihi (Till the student understands)
- Khyan – Varnan (Explanation)
This blog section will:
- Motivate you to study Ayurveda – The motivation to study any new subject begins with curiosity. A student can continue to be curious about a subject only if he has a good grasp of what he has learnt. If the subject confuses or overburdens the student, the curiosity dies. Therefore, a chance to explore ones understanding of the subject is very important to stay motivated to learn.
- Offer: Tips, techniques, ways and means so that you can understand and practice Ayurveda effectively
- Clarify each sutra meaning: Ayurveda study involves understanding the Sanskrit sutras meanings. Ayurveda books are compilation of hundreds of sutras. They are the product of immense thought given by maharishis. In every sutra lies a key knowledge that can help to understand a physiology or pathology of a disease better. Every sutra is like a perspective to sharpen a doctor’s brain.
- Future of Ayurveda: The Future of Ayurveda in today’s world is bright. The scope and choice to use the knowledge and its application has expanded dramatically over the years.
Do write or comment